This is a great summer cocktail to enjoy as the temperatures rise.
Servings: 1 Drink
- 10-15 Fresh Mint Leaves
- 1 tsp. Stevia or Sugar
- 1/2 Fresh Lime (cut into quarters)
- 2 tbsp Pureed Fresh Mango
- 1 oz. Rum
- 1 oz. Mango Rum
- 2 oz. Club Soda or Seltzer
Add mint leaves and lime into a lowball glass.
Add the stevia or sugar. Muddle thoroughly to incorporate the ingredients.
Fill glass half full with crushed ice. Add the mango puree, rums and give it a stir.
Top with club soda. Enjoy!
- This is a great excuse to use fresh mint from your garden if you grow fresh mint
- We buy extra mangoes when they go on sale and I cut up and puree several of them and then freeze in small containers. It thaws quickly and tastes as good as freshly pureed mango.